DRM & Copywriting

DooDiligence

The Boron Letters

Ca$hvertising

Breakthrough Advertising - Schwartz (expensive, the Margin of Safety of copywriting)

You need to ask yourself if your product fits this style.  If it does then this is THE best way to sell.

You weren't kidding about Breakthrough Advertising ($450 minimum & interestingly enough Amazon offers to let you trade in your copy for $2.)

Thanks for these suggestions (added to the stack...)

The Boron Letters

Ca$hvertising

Breakthrough Advertising - Schwartz (expensive, the Margin of Safety of copywriting)

You need to ask yourself if your product fits this style.  If it does then this is THE best way to sell.

You weren't kidding about Breakthrough Advertising ($450 minimum & interestingly enough Amazon offers to let you trade in your copy for $2.)

Thanks for these suggestions (added to the stack...)

You can find the PDF online.

Tested Advertising Methods in particular is very good and, along with guidance from other CWs, took me from 0 to 60 pretty much immediately. Copy is an interesting space... there is a lot of luck involved, but a huge amount of skill too. The best performing messages will be 10x or more the weakest ones.

Everyone in the field that I know loves Tested Advertising Methods... the best copywriter I know said it was the only book that was useful to him. Other friends have found others useful, but most say TAM is their favorite.

Other than that, I'd just go read controls. Agora has the best ones in the industry at this point, IMO.