The Dictators Handbook

DooDiligence

I might be misreading what you wrote, but I just want to point out that the two video you link are produced by CPG Grey, who's not involved with writing the book (he has many other videos on other topics on his channel, I recommend you check them out). He did use it as research material for these videos and he recommends the book at the end, though.

I might be misreading what you wrote, but I just want to point out that the two video you link are produced by CPG Grey, who's not involved with writing the book (he has many other videos on other topics on his channel, I recommend you check them out). He did use it as research material for these videos and he recommends the book at the end, though.

I stand corrected...

Do you think the book is sufficiently encapsulated in CPG Grey's vidis?

I love the kindle daily, and monthly, deals. The problem is I am accumulating books much faster than I can read them! And I already have several feet of hardback books I have to read!

Doh, several feet. I have probably about 50ft of books I haven't read...  8)  :-\

I love the kindle daily, and monthly, deals. The problem is I am accumulating books much faster than I can read them! And I already have several feet of hardback books I have to read!

Doh, several feet. I have probably about 50ft of books I haven't read...  8)  :-\

The pile rarely shortens (as long as titles get replaced regularly, it's all good.)

I stand corrected...

Do you think the book is sufficiently encapsulated in CPG Grey's vidis?

I haven't read the book, so I can't say for sure, but I'd guess that it goes into much more detail and give more real-world examples.