trump v. nieto poker

Guest cherzeca

Guest cherzeca

perhaps nieto doesnt play poker, but i am reminded of the buffettism that if you sit down at a poker table and you dont know who the patsie is, it is you.

y'all agree?  this could get much worse for mexico before it gets less worse

No, it gets much worse for the US before it gets better.  This is near certain to cause a massive recession in the US.  Trump has already overplayed his hand.

Mexico wil do fine.  US citizens will be the ones who cant cope with the Job losses, higher prices, and higher taxes this will cause.  Mexicans know how to deal with hardship. 

Study the supply chains of your stock holdings.  There is nothing good in a standoff with Mexico for the US. 

No, it gets much worse for the US before it gets better.  This is near certain to cause a massive recession in the US.  Trump has already overplayed his hand.

Mexico wil do fine.  US citizens will be the ones who cant cope with the Job losses, higher prices, and higher taxes this will cause.  Mexicans know how to deal with hardship. 

Study the supply chains of your stock holdings.  There is nothing good in a standoff with Mexico for the US. 

I doubt the US is going to be having job losses here.  At least not the result of in-sourcing.  Incrementallly higher prices I can see but with robotics I am not even sure that prices go up.  They rebuild these plants in the US with new technologies maybe the price goes down.  It really depends on the industry. 

Economically, things are great in America, you don't have to like it but I think it's bad to mix ethics with business predictions.

It will not be positive for the US, but the unfortunate truth is that Mexico is way more dependent on US trade than the other way around. Mexico's trade is for a big percentage with the US (80%+), while Mexico is "just" #3 for the US. It's not a balanced relationship.

I doubt the US is going to be having job losses here.  At least not the result of in-sourcing.  Incrementallly higher prices I can see but with robotics I am not even sure that prices go up.  They rebuild these plants in the US with new technologies maybe the price goes down.  It really depends on the industry. 

Economically, things are great in America, you don't have to like it but I think it's bad to mix ethics with business predictions.

Bad mood.  No more poltical discussions for me.

Yes, building things in the US will create jobs.  Even with robotics there are still people at the plants.  Obviously there will be some industries, clothing for instance, where the cost increase might outweight the benefits and you are probably better off out-sourcing but who is saying the US will stop all imports?

There is not going to be a complete shutdown of trade with the world.  Mostly just attempts to plug trade deficits with more exports to counter balance.  So Mexico runs a $60B trade deficit?  All they have to do is buy $60 B of US goods and the problem goes away.

With NATO, isn't this what the left has been calling for, for decades?  I definitely don't like that they are pulling out of NATO I concede that point.  It is scary.  However why is the left upset?  The left is anti-war right?  Aren't people on the left calling for the US to meddle less with others affairs?  That is what pulling out of NATO is all about, this is what it looks like.  The left should be happy with this decision and people on the right should be concerned.  Maybe not you in particular UCCMAL but people on the left are very offensive towards the military but then there is this NATO talk where all of a sudden they back the military.  It doesn't make any sense.

"I find what the Us has done in electing this racist, misogynistic, classist, creepy buffoon so disgusting that I am withdrawing from all further conversation on this topic."

"The very dummies that voted for Trump are the ones who are goimg to take it up the ass."

Yeah you probably should go for a cold shower and halt any conversation on this topic because to use such language for about half of our Southern neighboors and many that are frequenting this website is highly inappropriate.

Cardboard