Aaron Rodgers: Make Wisconsin Great Again

valcont

Amazing arm and precision in movement. Best QB in the NFL in my opinion. Also, has an amazing 2nd sense as to when to move out of the pocket.

I still think that Dallas would have won if they had been more disciplined. Lot's of penalties.

Watching Alex Smith afterwards was just night and day vs Aaron Rodgers...

Cardboard

Amazing arm and precision in movement. Best QB in the NFL in my opinion. Also, has an amazing 2nd sense as to when to move out of the pocket.

Yup that makes him better than Brady. Brady can't move too far from the centre but he is very precise. Rodgers can make his own plays.

I didn't think Dallas had a chance but they came close. I am more impressed with Elliot than Prescott. In the end , the cows got slaughtered as they should be.

FullSizeR1.thumb.jpg.39403767dcee8563e1081e283646bd78.jpg

Best game of this season so far. Rodgers is going to kick some Pats and Falcon's ass. Pure talent!! Go Packs Go..

Such a great weekend!! Been rhyming this song all morning:

You are way underestimating the Falcons offense.  If Prescott shredded Green Bay's defense, Matt Ryan will kill them.  I say that as a Hawks fan.  Falcons are the best team remaining. 

You are way underestimating the Falcons offense.  If Prescott shredded Green Bay's defense, Matt Ryan will kill them.  I say that as a Hawks fan.  Falcons are the best team remaining.

Not underestimating Falcons offense but I think their defense is overrated. They played well against Seahawks but they did terrible rest of the season and Rodgers is no Wilson. And don't forget Jordy Nelson will be back next week.

As for the Dallas game, I think Elliot was way better piercing Packer's defense than Prescott but Elliot is a class running back. We'll see , the odds are equal here but Packers got the momentum imo.

Yeah, the entire Green Bay offense was amazing. It was incredible how much time they gave Rodgers, especially during the first half.

All four games were terrific this weekend.  I thought it would go down to Brady versus Rodgers in the Superbowl...so far, so good. 

Only concern is the way Green Bay's defense gave up in the 2nd half.  So many uncontested balls to Dallas receivers.  They can't play like that against Atlanta or New England...Rodger's arm and the offense won't be enough if the defense plays with apathy again. 

I don't expect Pittsburgh to get past New England.  Cheers!