Does Fidelity have an investment advisor platform like IB?

muscleman

I have an investment advisor account in IB to manage client's accounts and I am getting more and more upset.

From time to time their buggy website can't be logged in, and recently I bought some bankrupt company's senior bond that's going through a haircut and the company set a deadline to vote for the haircut. They give early consent incentive fees for meeting deadlines. I opened an urgent ticket request to ask for some very basic info, such as the name of the clearing firm that IB uses, and the CUSIP of that bond. After calling them at least twice a day for over two days, they still have not provided me with this basic info, even though the deadline is just one day away.  >:(

I am so pissed with IB. I had an individual account in Fidelity before and I know if they handle this kind of things they will get back to me really quickly.

I don't have an answer for you, but I share your frustration with IB.

However, assuming you don't have a BB terminal, you can frequently get cusips from FINRA's bond database: http://finra-markets.morningstar.com/BondCenter/Default.jsp?part=3

I have an investment advisor account in IB to manage client's accounts and I am getting more and more upset.

From time to time their buggy website can't be logged in, and recently I bought some bankrupt company's senior bond that's going through a haircut and the company set a deadline to vote for the haircut. They give early consent incentive fees for meeting deadlines. I opened an urgent ticket request to ask for some very basic info, such as the name of the clearing firm that IB uses, and the CUSIP of that bond. After calling them at least twice a day for over two days, they still have not provided me with this basic info, even though the deadline is just one day away.  >:(

I am so pissed with IB. I had an individual account in Fidelity before and I know if they handle this kind of things they will get back to me really quickly.