Elizabeth Warren attacks Whitney Tilson

onyx1

I've always liked her outspokenness (maybe because she's outspoken on things I agree with) but this is definitely an example of how a quick mouth (or rather keyboard) can make you look bad.

My admiration of her will continue (especially if she gives an unqualified apology which would reinforce my opinion of her character...)

She's not going to apologize. She already heard from Whitney who informed her of his support for Clinton, and all Warren did was remove the word billionaire from her post as it was factually incorrect.

Can't stand her. If she hated Wall St so much she would have endorsed Sanders while attacking Clinton for her Wall St ties. She's just as fake as the rest of them.

She's not going to apologize. She already heard from Whitney who informed her of his support for Clinton, and all Warren did was remove the word billionaire from her post as it was factually incorrect.

Can't stand her. If she hated Wall St so much she would have endorsed Sanders while attacking Clinton for her Wall St ties. She's just as fake as the rest of them.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Of course Sanders turned around and sold out too but I still agree with the sentiment.

As someone else mentioned, I'm generally not a huge fan of Tilson. But this is laughable. First, Tilson of all people is the last guy I'd ever call out as a "Wall Street Billionaire". He's piggybacked the big time hedge funder rep of his college buddies Einhorn and Ackman while pretending to have the success of his peers when clearly he doesn't. I'm not even sure he'd wants to, but nevertheless he's oddly outspoken and sometimes seems to try too hard to be like the two aforementioned fellows. His LL crusade was so outrageous it overshadowed a tremendous call.

Warren though, is a complete clown. A one Indian traveling circus using any sort of populist rhetoric she can grasp at to try to position herself for a future White House run. "Oh big banks are evil", "oh Wall Street ruins the world", "Oh drug prices are too high", etc. Classic loud mouth complaining who's constantly looking to stir up a storm rather than try to solve anything.

As someone else mentioned, I'm generally not a huge fan of Tilson. But this is laughable. First, Tilson of all people is the last guy I'd ever call out as a "Wall Street Billionaire". He's piggybacked the big time hedge funder rep of his college buddies Einhorn and Ackman while pretending to have the success of his peers when clearly he doesn't. I'm not even sure he'd wants to, but nevertheless he's oddly outspoken and sometimes seems to try too hard to be like the two aforementioned fellows. His LL crusade was so outrageous it overshadowed a tremendous call.

Warren though, is a complete clown. A one Indian traveling circus using any sort of populist rhetoric she can grasp at to try to position herself for a future White House run. "Oh big banks are evil", "oh Wall Street ruins the world", "Oh drug prices are too high", etc. Classic loud mouth complaining who's constantly looking to stir up a storm rather than try to solve anything.

I see so banks should be unregulated, you should pay out of your nose for drugs.... and now populism is wrong? wow