Here's someone who has moved on...

onyx1

Ramdon,

You might be 100% correct.  So might Ackman.  No one really knows.  But that wasn't my point.

Ackman's reaction to the the election setback (and the journalist's incredulousness) is what I see as worth noting. 

It's a perfect example of the old saying that "Success isn't determined by what happens, but rather how you react to what happens."

So you are saying he is trying to kiss up to POTUS or he is reconciling himself to a very sad event.

I am saying people have a choice on how to deal with the turmoil going on in their heads.  Ackman chose acceptance and a positive path forward.  Others, like these,

alt=Image result for trump street protestshttp://images.indianexpress.com/2016/11/election-protests-tex_kuma759.jpg[/img]

chose to continue a fight with the monster they hallucinate Trump to be.

"Love trumps hate"  Who knew that would involve so much violence and vandalism?  Not to mention the unkind things being said.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love Trumps hate sounds like a pro Trump slogan doesn't it?

The "T" is a capital letter, but only because he wrote it in all caps and there is no apostrophe before the "s", so I doubt he means "I love Trump's hate".

He shouldn't have wrote it in all caps.  Capitalization is important and all caps is unclear.  It is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse."  and "I HELPED MY UNCLE JACK OFF A HORSE".

Love Trumps hate sounds like a pro Trump slogan doesn't it?

The "T" is a capital letter, but only because he wrote it in all caps and there is no apostrophe before the "s", so I doubt he means "I love Trump's hate".

He shouldn't have wrote it in all caps.  Capitalization is important and all caps is unclear.  It is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse."  and "I HELPED MY UNCLE JACK OFF A HORSE".

I mean love love Trumps hate seems to imply that choosing love over hate is what Trump is proposing while the protesters are claiming the opposite.