Is Seema Mody Hot or What?!?

DooDiligence

Awwwww c'mon - she's really the ONLY reason I ever watch CNBC...

It's been years since I had CNBC or BNN (Canadian) on at all.

But that right there is reason enough to watch it on mute.  ;D

Reminds me of this, http://financialuproar.com/2012/07/27/hottest-women-on-business-tv-tournament-round-1/

I may have to start watching BNN again after seeing Catharine Murray.................

Awwwww c'mon - she's really the ONLY reason I ever watch CNBC...

It's been years since I had CNBC or BNN (Canadian) on at all.

But that right there is reason enough to watch it on mute.  ;D

I work offshore & towards the end of a hitch I catch a little entertainment via TV (CNBC amuses me & Seema Mody is smokin')

I don't put it on mute because I like to pretend she's actually talking to me.

A mariners life can be lonely for long stretches...

The idea behind this thread was to try & divert all the political roid rage to something more appealing because let's face it, no matter what happens in politics, we're all gonna continue getting laid (notice how I cleverly said "laid" instead of F-ed?)

(Alas, you've all seen through my plan & chosen anger over breastesses...)

There is this active topic these days on the board about hedging against the US Presidential Election.

On the November 4th I got hit by some very concerning news here, original source here.

That really made me panic with an outburst to the lady of the house: "You really need to go buy me some hedging in downtown now - right away!" She: "What??" Me: "Please go buy some more of those to hold them up - before they go out of stock - to hold me up!". She looked at the monitor to understand what I was talking about and shaked her head.

After which I glided from a panic state of mind into a state of depressed apathy.

I think this sort of attitude is nasty and unbecoming of gentlemen.

anyone able to log into chnlove.com - that's the ad banner on my page

I tried a valid email address and password and they don't let me in........

damn........

anybody see any nice women there? anyone flying to china for it?

BTW shit like this is a big reason why there aren't more women who acknowledge themselves on here, IMO.

What's the problem with talking about how a woman is sexy??? Damn Puritans, I swear.

Or maybe a discussion of David Faber's impressive jawline is more up your alley?  ;D

For what it's worth I've got a thing for redheads...Stephanie Ruhle and Julia Boorstin are sultry as hell.

Btw, I'm a fan of that old woman on BNN. I like someone who knows their stuff and does their jobs on financial news. If i wanna see hot chicks there's plenty of places on the internet. CNBC used to be good a long time ago. Then Bloomberg was decent then that went to shit. Then BNN but now that's going the way of CNBC.

Seriously, if you want good looking women, learn to use Google there's a wealth of data out there. I want my financial new from capable people not good looking ones. Is that so much to ask?

BTW shit like this is a big reason why there aren't more women who acknowledge themselves on here, IMO.

What's the problem with talking about how a woman is sexy??? Damn Puritans, I swear.

Or maybe a discussion of David Faber's impressive jawline is more up your alley?  ;D

For what it's worth I've got a thing for redheads...Stephanie Ruhle and Julia Boorstin are sultry as hell.

]

FYI I am asexual, but the one relationship I've had in my life was in fact a homosexual one as a teenager.

Lest we all forget the motivation of the OP (that'd be me) for starting this sexist (yet definitely not misogynistic) thread.

The idea behind this thread was to try & divert all the political roid rage to something more appealing because let's face it, no matter what happens in politics, we're all gonna continue getting laid (notice how I cleverly said "laid" instead of F-ed?)

BTW the last part of the quote doesn't apply to you Scott (BTBTW your obvious intelligence & bare naked candor qualify you as the ONLY troll I'd ever actually defend in his right to exist "under the bridge.")

"For what it's worth I've got a thing for redheads...Stephanie Ruhle and Julia Boorstin are sultry as hell."

Sounds like Gyp Rosetti. Do you enjoy domination as well?

Haha! I had to google Gyp Rossetti. I'm too "vanilla" for that! I think it's because I was raised in an Irish-Italian neighborhood. Lots of redheads roaming around after Catholic school let out when I was younger. Don't tell the nuns! :D

FYI I am asexual, but the one relationship I've had in my life was in fact a homosexual one as a teenager.

That's fine, but....can we still talk about attractive women, or men, or sex in general, without being accused of some misogynist crap or whatever you were alluding to earlier about "shit like this"? FWIW, women like talking about sex too!

I think this sort of attitude is nasty and unbecoming of gentlemen.

You are living in a pre november 8 time.  We are in now the trump era. "Gentle" men are prey in this new world and nothing is off limits.  Including seema mody.

In fact, since trump is the president, and technically our new world leader, we should be able to say anything on here without getting banned.  He has set a precedent for all of us.