Buffett & the Pepsi Challenge

DooDiligence

In WEB's Ground Rules the author includes the following from the partnership's letter dated January 24, 1968

"Our overall gain was $19,384,250 which, even under accelerating inflation, will buy a lot of Pepsi."

Holy guacamole Batman!

Who knew? (besides probably the majority of COBF's members except me...)

Seriously; someone should have told me about this (like, when you sign up here you should be made to execute a confidentiality agreement or something) - (too late now; the cat's out of the bag!)

Next thing you know, someone's gonna tell me WEB uses Progressive, buys jewelry from Jared & has a belly ring!

Seriously; someone should have told me about this (like, when you sign up here you should be made to execute a confidentiality agreement or something) - (too late now; the cat's out of the bag!)

Yes, most of us knew he was originally a Pepsi drinker.

But the disclaimer is in the fine print when you sign up.

Right below, Thou shall not speak ill of Buffett, Munger, Watsa, Pabrai or Chou and above Thou shall not get sucked in to political discussions even if it involves Under Armour or Nike.  ;D

Yes, most of us knew he was originally a Pepsi drinker.

But the disclaimer is in the fine print when you sign up.

Right below, Thou shall not speak ill of Buffett, Munger, Watsa, Pabrai or Chou and above Thou shall not get sucked in to political discussions even if it involves Under Armour or Nike.  ;D

Mos def!

I learned my lesson on that one...