Applied Underwriter - A case of going too close to the line

Grenville

The biggest thing I've learned from Buffett is not to do ANY business with him.

Hm.

I have Geico insurance.

Should I switch asap?

I agree that Kirby salesmen were annoying. IMO See's is crap - but then IMO pretty much all American chocolate is crap. Did not have chance to try NetJets yet...  :-\

Hm.

I have Geico insurance.

Check to see if other providers charge less. I bought a car a few months back, Geico quoted me $75/mo vs. $50/mo from Statefarm.

Hm.

I have Geico insurance.

Check to see if other providers charge less. I bought a car a few months back, Geico quoted me $75/mo vs. $50/mo from Statefarm.

Statefarm does not sell in MA.

Geico is/was cheaper than AAA/Commerce.

In general I hate comparing insurance prices since getting apples to apples comparison is a pain. Especially if you want to slider one or couple variables. I only got Commerce price comparison because I asked them about umbrella coverage and they don't sell that unless the auto ins is also theirs and the guy insisted quoting me their auto.

(Actually Geico website is also screwed up on quotes: you can't get new quote by slidering some coverage without giving a person a call. Even though you already have their coverage and possibly want to increase limits. Crazy crap. I hate how all those %&*^ers make you jump through hoops and talk to some pushy agent to get a quote. Of course, they don't want to be nameless fungible commodity insurance cariers...)

So I think I'll just stay.

Thanks for suggestion.