BOA article - buy humiliation

bigbadwolf

Does anyone have the article published about a week ago from BofAML's Michael Hartnett that they can share.  He suggests "buying humiliation and selling hubris".  I can't seem to find it online and don't want to bother emailing a broker to request.  Thanks in advance.

I don't get the thesis of this article, there doesn't appear to be a clear dividing line between a 'hard' asset and a stock owning 'hard assets'. Even so, in an inflation, a business does not even need to have any assets at all as long as it can earn money well above inflation, raise prices and contain costs. A knee-jerk reaction to say commodities because you believe inflation is coming doesn't seem to be an intelligent move without putting some thought to what you are trying to own/achieve.

I don't get the thesis of this article, there doesn't appear to be a clear dividing line between a 'hard' asset and a stock owning 'hard assets'. Even so, in an inflation, a business does not even need to have any assets at all as long as it can earn money well above inflation, raise prices and contain costs. A knee-jerk reaction to say commodities because you believe inflation is coming doesn't seem to be an intelligent move without putting some thought to what you are trying to own/achieve.

Could be a whole bunch of someones who own a lot of old masters, pumping them up for auction...