Copy of "Margin of Safety" for sale

netnet

I happened to be going through a box of books in the basement and it turns out I have a second copy of Klarman's "Margin of Safety".  So I am selling it. So, $ U.S. 990 to the first one to respond.  (The book is in excellent condition, with book jacket.)

Hey maybe we can have Sanjeev be the escrow agent and give some money to his favorite charity.

Sanjeev, if this is not a 'proper' forum for this let me know and take the post down.

Guest misterstockwell

I got $1300 for mine! Best investment I ever made

Reading the book or owning it?

Buying it for $19.95, selling for $1300

;) What does it cost to rent it for a week?

I happened to be going through a box of books in the basement and it turns out I have a second copy of Klarman's "Margin of Safety".  So I am selling it. So, $ U.S. 990 to the first one to respond.  (The book is in excellent condition, with book jacket.)

Hey maybe we can have Sanjeev be the escrow agent and give some money to his favorite charity.

Sanjeev, if this is not a 'proper' forum for this let me know and take the post down.

Does anyone have an idea why this book is not "in print" anymore e.g. why Seth does not want another edition to be published?

I mean, it does not contain any embarrassing material like the CBS documentary about Paul Tudor Jones which is really funny if you can get it (http://dealbook.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/07/28/rare-trader-documentary-surfaces-on-youtube/)  ;D

it was stated on one website that follows him that after he published the book he regretted it because he didn't want to create any more competition. I am not sure if that is the real reason or not but it also talked about how super secretive he is about his life and investments.

SmallCap