What's your homepage?

longlake95

I think I'm finally giving up on Yahoo Finance( ya, ya, most of you probably dumped Yahoo a long time ago, LOL) - the new format stinks - laced with ads and useless articles and video clips.

Thinking of moving to Google finance. What do you use as a homepage where you can start the day with a look at the markets and news?

I think I'm finally giving up on Yahoo Finance( ya, ya, most of you probably dumped Yahoo a long time ago, LOL) - the new format stinks - laced with ads and useless articles and video clips.

Thinking of moving to Google finance. What do you use as a homepage where you can start the day with a look at the markets and news?

You're right, it has really gone to shit lately.  Maybe VZ will restore some glory.  You can get a quick update on moves and similar scan of relevant breaking news using seekingalpha's portfolio feature.

I will take the opposite side and say it has gotten better. Because you can access all the information a lot quicker and it is not on the side. The charting is better but not cleaner than google finance. Also most importantly I can see the news on why the stock went down. Google doesn't do a good job at all, it is very confusing for me. Overall, Yahoo puts all the information in one page. Oh yea don't forget use an ad blocker.

You're right, it has really gone to shit lately.  Maybe VZ will restore some glory.  You can get a quick update on moves and similar scan of relevant breaking news using seekingalpha's portfolio feature.

They're all going downhill. BBC, Bloomberg, etc. have all added big useless token photos. It could be an article on the decline of text and they'd put a big picture of a "A" or something useless up.