Performance Software

For those of you that manage small funds, just curious if you have any suggestions for good 3rd party Performance Software?  I currently manage SMA's via IBKR, and have historically just used IB's reporting software.  However, I may be forced to switch soon and lose all my historical performance data (long story), and was just wondering if anyone has found some good / cheap alternatives. 

Are there are programs that sync especially well with IB's data?  Additionally, I'm assuming since these are SMA's instead of just one fund, compiling the aggregate performance may be more of headache?  Thanks in advance!

There's nothing wrong with IB, I love using it.  It's just we may need to change the LLC which the SMA's are currently under.  There's no issue with moving the clients under the other LLC structure, but the side-effect of this is we lose all the historical performance data under the old name.  Additionally, we may add some offshore SMAs not custodied at IB, so figure it's time to use some 3rd party software.

This is just what I have heard in my investigations.  Everyone has told me IB is the way to go if you are trying to combine easily portability with low cost.  But naturally, there's only one way to test portability and you seem to have found it not as easy as expected.  Supposedly the administrators have a set of 3rd-party platforms that will enable you to port the TR data between any system - but I'll believe it when I see it.