Banner blocking sites on a Blackberry classic

ourkid8

Has there been any upgrade on this site in the past week? I have been trying to view this site on my Blackberry and the banner is blocking a good portion of the readable area.  Sanjeev, can someone investigate? If you need a screen shot let me know.

Thanks,

Shahed

For me it is beyond mildly inconvenient as the site is not useful with the banner. 

1.  When you first access the site, the banner is covering berkshire/fairfax groups so I cannot access them

2.  When i search for a security, it is usually the first item however the banner blocks it so I cannot access the thread

As I mentioned, if you require screen shots, please let me know.  Sanjeev, help!  :)

Thanks,

Shahed

When I browse the forum on my iPhone (full webpage, not the mobile version), the banner is indeed blocking some context / is mildly inconvenient.

Hi Guys,

Yeah, there was an update by Watermelon Webworks and the banner is blocking a bit of the message board on iPhones and Blackberry.  They are working on it this weekend and everything should look back to normal after the weekend.

Thanks!

Sanjeev

Sanjeev, thanks for the update but the banner is still blocking. 

Hi Guys,

Yeah, there was an update by Watermelon Webworks and the banner is blocking a bit of the message board on iPhones and Blackberry.  They are working on it this weekend and everything should look back to normal after the weekend.

Thanks!

Sanjeev