Thanks!

Parsad

Hi Everyone,

Just want to say thank-you to all those that attended or supported our 11th Annual Dinner, as well as the host of other events that happened this week.

Everything went great!  We raised a lot of money, had terrific presentations and speakers, and everyone enjoyed themselves.

One little thing that upset me.  Our dinner did not start until 6pm, and that was because we were still preparing the room for the event.  I had two Premier employees stand by the door and just let people know that that room wouldn't open until 6pm. 

Some f**king jackass told one of my employees "You're being a bit of a dick!" and then proceeded to barge through.  This selfish individual disregarded what was said, and apparently if they had ever participated in any of our dinners in the past, would have learned this was inappropriate.

Now unfortunately I don't know who this person is, because I didn't find out about it until the event was over, but I promise you that if some jackass did that in front of me, I would refund his ticket price at the door, and tell him to stick it where the sun don't shine! 

This is unwelcome at our dinners, and if this individual cannot adhere to decorum, then he's welcome to take his ass somewhere else!  Thanks for letting me vent!  Cheers!

Thank you Sanjeev and Alnesh for hosting an amazing event!

I had a wonderful time. It was a well organized event and congratulations on raising over $100,000 for Crohn's and Colitis Canada.

I appreciate the presentations that were done. A special highlight was the words of wisdom given by Peter Kaufman. Hearing his personal stories about Charlie Munger and Elon Musk were a nice way to end the evening.

Lots of wonderful auction items. And a special appearance by Wayne Gretzky was nice to see as well.

I'm looking forward to next year's event. Congratulations again!

Just get  me a name Sanj. I know some people in low places  ;D

Seriously though. Don't let one guy spoil it. Unfortunately you're going to have more of that kind of thing as the event grows. Probably not a bad idea to take some tips from Berkshire. You know in a few years you are going to have all of us line up hours before the event, when the doors open we're all going to run like crazy for the best tables and you're going to have to employ people just to shout 'no running!!'

Gotta think big and plan accordingly  ;)

Thanks for a great evening.

I bet it was that fellow Jurgis.

LOL. :) Thanks for vote of confidence Picasso.  8)  ::)  ???  :o  ;D

Thanks Sanjeev for great organization, great dinner, great speakers and overall fun.

Best wishes with your company and with your ongoing charitable collection.

I bet it was that fellow Jurgis.

LOL. :) Thanks for vote of confidence Picasso.  8)  ::)  ???  :o  ;D

Thanks Sanjeev for great organization, great dinner, great speakers and overall fun.

Best wishes with your company and with your ongoing charitable collection.

Pabrai and now Jurgis...  :o