Berkshire's Disintermediation - Lawrence Cunningham

doughishere

Guest longinvestor

Thanks for posting. Nice one. "It's the fee, stupid". Avoid it, even if the world around you doesn't. Ironical that few others public companies do it. I suppose the root of the issue lies in the lack of ownership interest starting with the CEO who does not buy shares with his own money. Many smaller private businesses get this right. Avoiding middlemen runs in the blood of owner operators.

Guest longinvestor

Just a thought, does this post not belong on the Berkshire page, it's all about them, no? One that provides a level of detail of the inner workings at the company (board behavior, deal demographics etc.) that is of critical importance to understanding the company in a generational transformation.

Just a thought, does this post not belong on the Berkshire page, it's all about them, no? One that provides a level of detail of the inner workings at the company (board behavior, deal demographics etc.) that is of critical importance to understanding the company in a generational transformation.

Ehh....I just threw it up. To be honest i dont go in the BERK section too much. Move it there if you like.