Question if you use Fidelity and Turbo Tax

CONeal

Wondering if anyone that has a Fidelity brokerage account and uses Turbo Tax is having issues linking the data into Turbo Tax.  I received the 1099 yesterday but can't link the information through Turbo Tax.  Fidelity said to call back Monday but wanted to see if anyone else was having this issue or if it was just something I was doing.

To be more specific in Turbo Tax,  to import the data I select Fidelity and then put in my username and password.  For there I get a box that says tax information is not available.

Wondering if anyone that has a Fidelity brokerage account and uses Turbo Tax is having issues linking the data into Turbo Tax.  I received the 1099 yesterday but can't link the information through Turbo Tax.  Fidelity said to call back Monday but wanted to see if anyone else was having this issue or if it was just something I was doing.

To be more specific in Turbo Tax,  to import the data I select Fidelity and then put in my username and password.  For there I get a box that says tax information is not available.

It was fine for me for the past few years. Maybe their server is down for maintainence. Who knows. I always file tax early, in late Feb or early March.

I always file tax early, in late Feb or early March.

Possibly OT: IB amended their 1099 on Feb 22. I was lucky that I did not file last week. Amendments suck. Hopefully they are done. I'll probably wait couple more weeks though.

I did my taxes this weekend, but I am waiting till April to file in case my brokers amend anything and because Turbotax continually has software updates.