Happy Holidays!

Parsad

Wishing you all the best for Christmas and 2016!  Thanks for your contributions and support for "Corner of Berkshire and Fairfax".

Also enclosed is our company Christmas email which is equally addressed to the board members here...who I consider my "friends"!  Cheers!

CMC__PDH_2015_Christmas_Card.thumb.jpg.eb20d2f2153ec60afc48c29a219f23c1.jpg

Merry Christmas to all fellow board members, and thank you very much for sharing your views and thoughts in your posts during 2015!

Also a special thank you to Sanjeev for keeping this board up running now for progressively many years, still allocating time and other ressources to keep this board up running and kicking, while still having gradually more and more other things to do and to take care of!

Merry Christmas to all fellow board members, and thank you very much for sharing your views and thoughts in your posts during 2015!

Also a special thank you to Sanjeev for keeping this board up running now for progressively many years, still allocating time and other ressources to keep this board up running and kicking, while still having gradually more and more other things to do and to take care of!

I couldnt agree more.

I remember having discussion with Parsad when I wanted to join here about having to pay to join. Glad I did :)