Disney Book

I saw a reference to a book concerning Disney's corporate history in another book (and I can't recall which as I've been on a reading bonanza, "built to last" or "good to great" or "king of capital" or "new tycoons" or "Creativity" or "Made in America"), I think the title was something with "Attack on Magic Kingdom" or something alike but I can't find it..

Sounds familiar to someone?

• 7 months later...

Storming The Magic Kingdom by John Taylor

Book is mostly about a run people made in the 80s to gain control of Disney.  Includes some interesting characters (Dismey family / Rainwater - Bass family / Saul Steinberg).  Great inside account of a high-profile company during an activist raid.

I saw a reference to a book concerning Disney's corporate history in another book (and I can't recall which as I've been on a reading bonanza, "built to last" or "good to great" or "king of capital" or "new tycoons" or "Creativity" or "Made in America"), I think the title was something with "Attack on Magic Kingdom" or something alike but I can't find it..

Sounds familiar to someone?

Are you interested in learning about its corporate history prior Iger or its culture under Iger? Under Iger's reign, the culture has been really different from its historical culture.