The Economist

Viking

For those interested, the Economist is offering a Professional Discount Rate in Canada of CAN$15.00 for one year (12 issues and access to their on-line site). I have not subscribed before and decided to start a subscription.

The get the special rate you need to go to www.economist.com/mail/ca and enter promo code 99C3

You also will automatically be signed up for their automatic renewal so will need to call in 12 months to stop service.

If you are not able to access, please let me know and we can remove the post.

For those interested, the Economist is offering a Professional Discount Rate in Canada of CAN$15.00 for one year (12 issues and access to their on-line site). I have not subscribed before and decided to start a subscription.

The get the special rate you need to go to www.economist.com/mail/ca and enter promo code 99C3

You also will automatically be signed up for their automatic renewal so will need to call in 12 months to stop service.

If you are not able to access, please let me know and we can remove the post.

Hi  Viking,

don't forget that The Economist comes out weekly. That offer is $15 for the first 12 issues (which will come in about 3 months) after which they charge $36 every 3 months (= $144/year).

Within the last year or so they switched to offering all the content online for free (there used to be a lot of restricted paid content).  Kind of nice to have a paper copy sometimes though. 

Cheers!