Site To Track Reserve Changes and Metrics for Resource Companies?

I am looking for a data provider who can give 1P and 2P reserve data over time, as well as financial metrics calculated from that.  I need this for many markets, but most importantly the Canadian and US markets.  So far I am having to get this data out of filings and it's extremely time consuming and tedious work.

Guest notorious546

I am looking for a data provider who can give 1P and 2P reserve data over time, as well as financial metrics calculated from that.  I need this for many markets, but most importantly the Canadian and US markets.  So far I am having to get this data out of filings and it's extremely time consuming and tedious work.

canoils does this. bmo as well.

For full report including research disclosures: http://research-ca.bmocapitalmarkets.com/documents/4e1eabf2-db3d-46e2-8531-25c20eb931ce.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

canoils does this. bmo as well.

For full report including research disclosures: http://research-ca.bmocapitalmarkets.com/documents/4e1eabf2-db3d-46e2-8531-25c20eb931ce.pdf

I don't suppose you have a link to an updated version of that BMO report?    That's a staggering amount of detail.  It's scary how many of those oil companies need $70 oil to just break even.

I might be interested in taking this on and creating a data service for it. Would anyone here be willing to pay for a subscription for up-to-date data?

I've been lurking in these forums for a while, but never created an account until now. This may be a question to ask in it's own thread, but are there any other needs similar to this? E.g. tedious, time-consuming scraping of SEC filings for the same type of data to be consolidated in an easy format.

Would love to chat offline about this, @persistentone.