Does FFH read our messages? :-)

Buffett_Groupie

Hope FFH will put up a Ping Pong table at the annual meeting so that I can be challenged and if the first person who beats me in a 5-point game, then I'll personally donate 1 share of FFH to Toronto Sick Kids Hospital Foundation provided the per-share price is at or above $700 at the time of my defeat!  But if my challenger loses, then he or she will donate loonie or twoonie to the same Foundation.

Here is me challenging Ariel Hsing at last year's Berkshire Hathaway annual meeting in Omaha, which should "scare" many challengers away! LOL  :) 

What do you folks think of the idea?

Generally, they do read many of your posts...especially about Fairfax!

Getting a Ping-Pong table into Roy Thomson hall is easy enough, but I'm not sure how the dynamics would work.  It would be more suitable for a more relaxed atmosphere, like the way Berkshire does it in Regency Mall in front of Borsheims. 

Cheers!

Hope FFH will put up a Ping Pong table at the annual meeting so that I can be challenged and if the first person who beats me in a 5-point game, then I'll personally donate 1 share of FFH to Toronto Sick Kids Hospital Foundation provided the per-share price is at or above $700 at the time of my defeat!  But if my challenger loses, then he or she will donate loonie or twoonie to the same Foundation.

Here is me challenging Ariel Hsing at last year's Berkshire Hathaway annual meeting in Omaha, which should "scare" many challengers away! LOL  :) 

What do you folks think of the idea?

My dad was quite good - in his day he was in the top 5 in Canada. I once got to practice against the #1 chopper in China, overall he was ranked in the top 10 to 15 in China then. I could not even return his serve.

I used to play a lot up to the age of 12-13, then I switched to bball only. At the time, based on the rating system back then, I probably would have been around 1350 or so. You look pretty good though - probably better than that?

Generally, they do read many of your posts...especially about Fairfax!

Getting a Ping-Pong table into Roy Thomson hall is easy enough, but I'm not sure how the dynamics would work.  It would be more suitable for a more relaxed atmosphere, like the way Berkshire does it in Regency Mall in front of Borsheims. 

Cheers!

In addition to be a trade-show greeter, I'd like it's my dream job to read internet posts! 8)