The Four Horsemen: Amazon/Apple/Facebook & Google--Who Wins/Loses (Scott Gallowa

oakforest

I thought this was interesting, not exactly an exercise in value investing but does make you think who might be a winner out of the four.

My 2 cents is that I have to disagree with his view on amazon shrinking in size for one simple reason and that is if I look at my  buying habits, I spend way too much money on that site and I don't see my spending going down unless the prices increase significantly and the service gets worse. 

I thought this was interesting, not exactly an exercise in value investing but does make you think who might be a winner out of the four.

My 2 cents is that I have to disagree with his view on amazon shrinking in size for one simple reason and that is if I look at my  buying habits, I spend way too much money on that site and I don't see my spending going down unless the prices increase significantly and the service gets worse.

Whenever I am purchasing something, I always go to AMZN to check if it is there (usually is) and at what price. Is AMZN selling cars yet?  LOL

Whenever I am purchasing something, I always go to AMZN to check if it is there (usually is) and at what price. Is AMZN selling cars yet?  LOL

ditto here, always check price using Amazon App, if price is less, i add 3 -4 more items to bundle for shipping discount. Also, always buys kids toys birthday present on Amazon, much cheaper.