Stocks you own but NOT discussed on board - yet

KinAlberta

• 1 year later...

RILBA.CPH - Ringkjøbing Landbobank A/S [which translated into English would be something like : "Ringkjøbing Rural Bank A/S".

But it's not a bank for farmers etc, or for the region. It's a bank with speciality in dentists and GP doctors [= high income & self employed individuals, the elder of them affluent, the younger ones owing the bank money from buying elder or retired partners goodwill] and wind turbine financing.

A Danish bank in "redneck/hillbilly land" - In Denmark that's an east/west-thing, not north/south-thing. [Actually, they really speak strange Danish in that part of Denmark ...] Headquarter in the small town Ringkøbing in the Western Denmark at the coast of the North Sea in Jutland.

The most efficient Danish bank, and basically no losses on the loan book for years [absolutely not typical for a Danish bank], and at the same time the ability to grow the loan book quite a lot every year.

Link for English speaking board members here.

Link for Scandinavian board members here.

I still own 100 shares of ITIC even though it is not cheap anymore.

I bought at less than book value ($30 per share) in 2010/11 and sold all but 100 shares when it started trading in excess of book value from 75-90. But I kept 100 shares to continue to be involved because I liked the company so much. It is so closely held that I think nobody is around now to sell it at more than 2x book ($170). The increase since 11/1 is ridiculous.

Graco (GGG).  One of my favorite businesses.  Very expensive today.  I was able to buy in 2009.  Sold most of my position at the end of 2012 (regrettably).  Still own a little in my wife's Roth fortunately. 

Good call.  An under-appreciated moat, although the stock sort of reflects the company's merits now.  One the stocks I always hope goes on sale...