Reco for a financial podcast

jobyts

While doing my late night exercise, I prefer to listen to some 1 hour long financial talk, with or without a screen. Need to listen on my laptop with headphones. I do not have a TV cable connection (TV is used only for DVD and MacMini display). I listen to the daily presentation that is in the Scottrade, by a company named 'Learning Markets'. I like some of their macro thoughts, but they are too much into technical analysis. Couple of others I am familiar from the radio are 'Market wrap by Moe Ansari' and 'Investtalk with Kpp financial', both are subpar. Any recommendations? This is just to motivate me on the exercise part, not for the investment.

There's always the Value Investing Podcast.

I thought the Motley Fool's Where The Money Is actually used to be decent, back when it was just Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson. It was shallow, but enjoyable. But after they changed the format, it turned to pure garbage. I unsubscribed.

I really enjoy the Radical Personal Finance podcast with Joshua Sheats. He's very open minded, so doesn't just cover the crap we're all familiar with, but interviews van-dwellers, survivalists and others with alternative lifestyles, which I really enjoy.3

I don't like shows like Planet Money or anything else by NPR. It's all so boring and predictable.