Witness the continuing evolution of Buffett/Munger duo

Buffett_Groupie

You'd be surprised to learn many still think Buffett is stuck in Graham's classic "cigar-butt" mode! LOL  :)

Probably the same people who just figured out that Berkshire is "more than just a portfolio of stocks". I mean, it's good to not follow the market minute-to-minute, but let's at least all be on the same decade... ;)

Per Berkshire's 13F they have securities worth about 110 Billion and a current market cap of about 367 Billion.  Anyone who thinks Berkshire just picks stocks and doesn't own businesses would have a hard time explaining the 257 Billion dollar difference.

Per Berkshire's 13F they have securities worth about 110 Billion and a current market cap of about 367 Billion.  Anyone who thinks Berkshire just picks stocks and doesn't own businesses would have a hard time explaining the 257 Billion dollar difference.

I know. I was directly quoting the article linked in the original post:

"The market's realizing that it's more than just that stock portfolio," said David Rolfe, who oversees about $10.5 billion including Berkshire shares at Wedgewood Partners Inc.

The $257 billion is the Buffett premium.