Hitting the jackpot

TerryO

Recently those of us who are long the stock have been hitting the jackpot. Thank you Prem and company for your excellent work!

Just disappointed it happened so quickly....was planning on tripling my position when I roll my 401k over in January.will probably still add, but not as significantly now that it's up over 15% in just a few weeks.

Recently those of us who are long the stock have been hitting the jackpot. Thank you Prem and company for your excellent work!

You an I don't seem to have the same definition of a jackpot. Don't get me wrong, I like their results but a jackpot is at least a double.

BeerBaron

You an I don't seem to have the same definition of a jackpot. Don't get me wrong, I like their results but a jackpot is at least a double.

BeerBaron

I concur-- jackpot is at least a double [emphasis added].

My expectation is that FFH will shine in the very long term, as compounding takes it to true jackpottian heights.

Not a jackpot perhaps but putting things in perspective, a 35% gain in the past 12 months is pretty respectable. One year ago FFH was at $424 C$, to day it is $575 C$.

What makes it more significant is that FFH’s hedges still offers a fair amount of protection should the economy see a sudden down turn.

On the other hand, that elusive 100% gain could disappear pretty quickly if the market dropped a few thousand points.