Giving Thanks!

Andy Dufresne

Today I realized that my next post (=this one) would be my 100th  8)

I've had a lot of fun perusing the Forums and I wanted to take this opportunity to thank some of the people here who have made me laugh, smile and a better investor:

Sanjeev - for making this possible;

xtreeq - for the introduction to the Forum;

ERICOPOLY - for anything from CA tax considerations to implied interest paid on options;

Packer16 - for most of my winners, for our tete-a-tete(s) about Oi (via xtreeq);

Uccmal - BAC Leaps

Gio - for your joie-de-vivre and passion for investing!

I really appreciate the community and I hope that I get to my 1000th post having contributed more than I have thus far!

I could see why some of the boys took him for snobby. He had a quiet way about him, a walk and a talk that just wasn't normal around here. He strolled, like a man in a park without a care or a worry in the world, like he had on an invisible coat that would shield him from this place. Yeah, I think it would be fair to say...I liked Andy from the start.

Good luck hitting your 1,000th post!  I look forward to it.

All the best,

Sanjeev

Sanjeev - for making this possible;

xtreeq - for the introduction to the Forum;

ERICOPOLY - for anything from CA tax considerations to implied interest paid on options;

Packer16 - for most of my winners, for our tete-a-tete(s) about Oi (via xtreeq);

Uccmal - BAC Leaps

Gio - for your joie-de-vivre and passion for investing!

Hey! I have realized only now Andy put me in the best of leagues! ;)

I don't deserve it, but thank you very much anyway! And I look forward to reading your 1000th post! :)

Cheers,

Gio