Power Lunch & Power Conference Call With Mohnish Pabrai

Parsad

Dear Friends,

Hope all is well. This year, we will be holding two E-bay auctions to benefit Dakshana Foundation:

1)  The 4th annual power lunch with me for you and up to 7 of your friends, and

2)  A 30 minute conference call with me for you and up to 4 of your friends.

For the lunch, I'll be delighted to dine with the winning bidder and up to seven friends on a mutually agreed upon date, anywhere in Southern California or on Friday, September 18th, 2015 in Chicago or in April 2015 in New York City or any metro city in India or any other mutually agreeable location.  And I'll pick up the tab for the lunch as well. I have also added a bonus for the winner:  They get my old wallet which, it is rumored, includes a stock tip.

For the conference call, we will find a mutually agreeable time for me to host a 30 minute conference call for you and your friends.  A stock tip is rumored to be offered on the call.

In the true spirit of a market-driven auction, the starting bid is set at $0.01 with no minimum.

You can bid on these auctions at the following links:

Power Lunch with Mohnish - Ebay Item #121466549354

Conference Call with Mohnish - Ebay Item #121466555194

The lunch auction will begin on Tuesday, October 21st and end at 4:00 p.m. PST on Friday, October 31st.

The conference call auction will begin on Tuesday, October 28th and end at 4:00 p.m. PST on Friday, November 7th.

100% of the proceeds go to benefit Dakshana Scholars.  The money could not go to a better cause.

Happy bidding!

Warmly, 

Mohnish Pabrai