EDINET translation

Packer16

I used http://www.tse.or.jp/english/ to find the documents and then the HTML links to have it directly translated in google chrome. Doesn`t work for everything, but i was mainly interested in the corporate governance filings to see insider ownership.

But i think west and nate have access to english annual reports, there was a discussion about this in the Fujimak thread.

I don't have access to any English annual reports beyond what the company publishes.  There was something on the Fujimak thread about translating stuff, as mentioned above, but I'd have to go back and look at it to find it.

Packer, translating those pages in Google Chrome doesn't work for me either for some reason.  Other pages, like http://finance.yahoo.co.jp/ for example, seem to work fine.

I could probably write something to fix whatever's going on, but I'm going to be pretty busy until next weekend.  If someone wants to email/pm me at that point to remind me to look into this (assuming no one else has come up with a solution in the meantime), it would be much appreciated!

Try translate.google.com. You can copy paste content... google chrome works half the time from experience.

With the google translator (translate.google.com) you can even translate pdf files, just choose the translate document and then when the dialog pops up enter the link to translate. But it won`t translate pictures or pdfs that are too big. (I had some reports with mainly pictures, there is no chance to get them translated.)

I found some english annual reports when searching via google "company-name english annual report", but that was mainly the slightly bigger companies.