Buffett Beyond Value - Prem C. Jain

giofranchi

[amazonsearch]Buffett Beyond Value: Why Warren Buffett Looks to Growth and Management When Investing[/amazonsearch]

I am reading Buffett Beyond Value.

Though surely nothing new to the people on this board, I think it is among the best books on WB’s investment ideas and practices.

Overall, the book will allow you to discover that Buffett has achieved success by emphasizing the importance of high-quality managers more than any other metric.

Cheers,

Gio

[amazonsearch]Buffett Beyond Value: Why Warren Buffett Looks to Growth and Management When Investing[/amazonsearch]

I am reading Buffett Beyond Value.

Though surely nothing new to the people on this board, I think it is among the best books on WB’s investment ideas and practices.

Overall, the book will allow you to discover that Buffett has achieved success by emphasizing the importance of high-quality managers more than any other metric.

Cheers,

Gio

Thanks, Gio. I just ordered (used copy, naturally)from Amazon. I also ordered Berkshire Beyond Buffett. Foreword by Tom Murphy. It looks good as well!

Amazon is like crack. :)

The main message from value investing strategies is to invest with low downside risk. If a stock satisfies this criterion you should then consider its growth in earnings to implement a value-plus-growth strategy that I call Buffett-style investing or simply Buffett investing. The focus in value investing is on the past, the focus in growth investing is on the future. You should also pay special attention to management quality, because high-quality management is the source of growth in Buffett-style investing.

Exactly! :)

Gio