Laws of physics possibly broken once again

yadayada

Some interesting things about this:

past hoaxes with fusion were by shady people and not verified by someone reputable at NASA. So that makes a scam unlikely. So it has to be an error then.

So basicly you can mount a shitload of these things with a lot of solar panels on a large space craft, and then constantly speed up without the need to carry any fuel. This allows you to reach a speed of several 100 million miles/hour. vs about 3-400k miles/hour currently? This would make it possible to reach the nearest star within a few decades.  And it would make travel to our nearby planets a lot easier and cheaper.

And maybe if the can jack up the force, flying cars? :D

Would be pretty cool to be able to buy your own space bus for like a million$ or something. Launch from earth, cruise around the moon a bit, watch the sunrise from nearby earth, and then head back.

This is cool, but one of the commenter says:

Cathar Seamus · Follow · Top Commenter

It seems the excitement is yet unwarranted (again). The NTRS paper they published confirms that the tests in vacuum are, for some reason, not yet finished, so this publication they've done is with the old experiment done at atmospheric pressure. Which is pretty much rubbish and useless as a test for propellantless thrust, since microwaves and air at 1 atm of pressure easily generates corona discharges that produces ionic airflow (i.e: ionocraft thrust)

This commenter seems to be informed in the matter (also see his initial reaction) so I guess we'll have to wait for the real test.

I'm not a physicist, but there is a lot of weird shit going on in quantum mechanics. This is a nice example that also shows that there is energy inside a vacuum: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect I don't think you are necessarily breaking laws of physics if you manage to find a way to use that energy, but maybe you are... I have no clue :D

You can't break the laws of physics.  But you can have an incomplete understanding of those laws, which is exactly the situation human beings will always be in.

I like Feynman's explanation, that you are sitting on a chess board in the corner, and can only see certain pieces being moved around, and then trying to deduce the rules of the game. You think you know it all, and then suddenly a pawn moves all the way to the other side, and all of a sudden it is a queen. Making you question what you really knew about the rules in the first place.

You can't break the laws of physics.  But you can have an incomplete understanding of those laws, which is exactly the situation human beings will always be in.

+1

I enjoyed the mental challenge of reading Walter Russell's books and then thinking of real life examples to prove why he was right or wrong. Russell does not agree with many of of the so called laws and says we are often wrong in describing laws. He has his own list of about 200 laws, many of which are quite different from conventional understanding of physics.

For instance his laws explain why 90% of category 3 to 5 hurricanes or cyclones in the northern hemisphere.

I like this quote from Leedskalnin.

Education

You know we receive an education in the schools from books.  All those books that people became educated from twenty-five years ago, are wrong now, and those that are good now, will be wrong again twenty-five years from now.  So if they are wrong then, they are also wrong now, and the one who is educated from the wrong books is not educated, he is misled.  All books that are written are wrong, the one who is not educated cannot write a book and the one who is educated, is really not educated but he is misled and the one who is misled cannot write a book which is correct.

The misleading began when our distant ancestors began to teach their descendants.  You know they knew nothing but they passed their knowledge of nothing to the coming generations and it went so innocently that nobody noticed it.  That is why we are not educated.

Now I will tell you what education is according to my reasoning.  An educated person is one whose senses are refined.  We are born as brutes, we remain and die as the same if we do not become polished.  But all senses do not take polish.  Some are to coarse to take it.  The main base of education is one's "self-respect".  Any one lacking self-respect cannot be educated.  The main bases of self-respect is the willingness to learn, to do only the things that are good and right, to believe only in the things that can be proved, to possess appreciation and self control.

Now, if you lack willingness to learn, you will remain as a brute and if you do things that are not good and right, you will be a low person, and if you believe in things that cannot be proved, any feeble  minded person can lead you, and if you lack appreciation, it takes away the incentive for good doing and if you lack self control you will never know the limit.

So all those lacking these characteristics in their makeup are not educated.

Ed Leedskalnin, 1936.

http://www.dailygrail.com/Alien-Nation/2014/5/UFOs-Norway-Are-the-Hessdalen-Lights-Sparks-Giant-Geological-Battery

this is also very fascinating.

what is spooky about  the hessdalen lights is that they found a piece of wet land in some swamp being cut out and removed in a perfect square. Later they found another one with exact same measures, but this time the piece of land was just moved. This would weigh several thousand kilo's. And there were no tracks or any traces found of who did this. You could say , well someone moved it to make it look like aliens, but then how the hell did they move it? interesting place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIxxJg1tu20

around 6-7 minutes.