Fiaty, FCA, & Conversion

luck

With respect to the Fiat NYSE listing, anyone (phil, muscleman, far east, packer or any other Fiat holders) know if:

1. The Over-The-Counter ADR shares listed under FIATY are automatically converted into FCA shares on the NYSE if approved?

2. Does conversion from FIATY to FCA on the NYSE require voting yes on the proxy or will it happen even if one refrains from voting?

Trying to figure out if I should do anything with this proxy given the deadline to vote of July 25th.

Thanks in advance.

With respect to the Fiat NYSE listing, anyone (phil, muscleman, far east, packer or any other Fiat holders) know if:

1. The Over-The-Counter ADR shares listed under FIATY are automatically converted into FCA shares on the NYSE if approved?

2. Does conversion from FIATY to FCA on the NYSE require voting yes on the proxy or will it happen even if one refrains from voting?

Trying to figure out if I should do anything with this proxy given the deadline to vote of July 25th.

Thanks in advance.

luck to my understanding the adr Shares are automatically converted into fca Shares if approved.

to the Point that you have to vote to get the conversion, i think you dont Need to vote. you are automatically get the Shares.

cheers

phil