Vinod Khosla Interviews Larry and Sergey

txlaw

but it is a very interesting interview :)

Im just thinking about how much damage someone with no morals could do if they ran google. Obviously these guys don't have bad intentions and will only use it for good. But it seems google is like a weapon, and 50 years from now there is a decent chance it is run by some sociopath.

but it is a very interesting interview :)

Im just thinking about how much damage someone with no morals could do if they ran google. Obviously these guys don't have bad intentions and will only use it for good. But it seems google is like a weapon, and 50 years from now there is a decent chance it is run by some sociopath.

I agree completely, only it could be 10-25 years from now.  Absolute worst case disaster scenario: the US Fed-gov nationalizes it and uses it.  It would make Orwell's vision seem optimistic.

Guest wellmont

i mean im not a fashion guy. But wearing crocs in an interview like that? Seriously. No need to get on a suit, but at the very fking least wear some sneakers or something.

this day an age no. it's the content of his ideas that matter. he wore rollerblades at the debut of the Nexus 1.

Every time I see Vinod Khosla's name I can't help but think about how he used to be a huge cheerleader for ethanol a few years ago. That left a bad taste in my mouth... But thanks for posting the interview, I'll check it out.

i mean im not a fashion guy. But wearing crocs in an interview like that? Seriously. No need to get on a suit, but at the very fking least wear some sneakers or something.

this day an age no. it's the content of his ideas that matter. he wore rollerblades at the debut of the Nexus 1.

I believe Berkowitz does some presentations with ponytail and flip flops. Why not be different?

;D