Happy Birthday Sanjeev!

west

Once again, thanks everyone!  It was a nice easy day that was all mine, other than a number of work-related emails. 

For dinner, had my free Red Robin burger, a coke, and then part of a slice of an 8-layer chocolate cake from Whitespot...mmmm! 

Use to enjoy a monthly cigar, but stopped cigar smoking a few years back.  Will enjoy my annual cigar on my birthday each year though.  A nice Montecristo Especial this year! 

The family/friends dinner is tomorrow night at a nice seafood restaurant.  Cheers and thanks!

Once again, thanks everyone!  It was a nice easy day that was all mine, other than a number of work-related emails. 

For dinner, had my free Red Robin burger, a coke, and then part of a slice of an 8-layer chocolate cake from Whitespot...mmmm! 

Use to enjoy a monthly cigar, but stopped cigar smoking a few years back.  Will enjoy my annual cigar on my birthday each year though.  A nice Montecristo Especial this year! 

The family/friends dinner is tomorrow night at a nice seafood restaurant.  Cheers and thanks!

Sounds like a great, funtastic B-day! Keep enjoying yourself Sanjeev (mmm, seafood, mmmm)! From Valencia, Spain, wishing you a very happy birthday and all the best!