Website Goofiness!

Parsad

If you notice some strange things happening with the board, or the large number of ads popping up and then disappearing, please ignore it for the next little while.

Paul's team was updating the SMF software, but then some of the package modifications weren't activated.  They are working on them and trying to get the right ones going and turn off the other ones.  Should be fixed over the next 24 hours or so.

Thanks very much!

Sanjeev

Hi Sanjeev,

I don't know if it's just me, but the last few days this site has been loading really slow using my Firefox (v. 30.0) browser and every few pageviews it is locking up the browser entirely until I kill the window.  I tried using Chrome to view the site and have no issues at all, the pages all load quickly and never freeze up.  Firefox appears to be behaving normally with other websites.  I'm just going to use Chrome for the time being.

Hi Sanjeev,

I don't know if it's just me, but the last few days this site has been loading really slow using my Firefox (v. 30.0) browser and every few pageviews it is locking up the browser entirely until I kill the window.  I tried using Chrome to view the site and have no issues at all, the pages all load quickly and never freeze up.  Firefox appears to be behaving normally with other websites.  I'm just going to use Chrome for the time being.

Hi Rkbabang,

I just tried Firefox and everything seems to running smoothly.  It might have been due to the issues we were experiencing.  Also, there is a Firefox update which may help.  Thanks!

Sanjeev