Malcolm Gladwell Reddit AMA (Ask me anything) on now.

Thanks for the heads up will read after its done.

The one with Alice Schroeder was very good.

+1.  These links are great.  Thanks!

I found Alice Schroeder's great, pretty candid and she answered more questions than originally intended it seems.

Gladwell's was short, unless he comes back but he made no indication he would.  I'm a bit disappointed with his but I'm not sure I knew what to expect with his from the start.

The problem with these seems to be the posters are star struck and like all things internet, they ask the same question over and over again.

But I'm still glad they do the AMA's.

Chris Hadfield did one while aboard the ISS.

Bill Gates did one too.

On the right side of the page about half way down they have a schedule of upcoming AMA's.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/

Canadian NBA "legend" Steve Nash tomorrow.

You can also request an AMA. I'm not sure how successful the requests are but some may be worth a shot.

Gladwell's was short, unless he comes back but he made no indication he would.  I'm a bit disappointed with his but I'm not sure I knew what to expect with his from the start.

Agreed it was short. To be fair, he offered quite a few nuggets. Thanks for the links.

:)

I used to live in the West Village in Manhattan, and Malcolm Gladwell must have lived in the area because I would see him on the sidewalk about once a month. One day I was on my way to work at about 9:30 or 10:00am and I saw him sitting down outside at a table at an Italian restaurant near my apartment eating a banana split for breakfast. I can't really take him seriously anymore.

I used to live in the West Village in Manhattan, and Malcolm Gladwell must have lived in the area because I would see him on the sidewalk about once a month. One day I was on my way to work at about 9:30 or 10:00am and I saw him sitting down outside at a table at an Italian restaurant near my apartment eating a banana split for breakfast. I can't really take him seriously anymore.

Just out of curiosity, was it that he was eating ice cream for breakfast or was it the banana split specifically?  Would a bowl of Rocky Road have been better?  At least it wasn't Cherry Garcia or Chunky Monkey or something. In fairness, maybe he was just coming down from the high of an all night poetry jam session with his beatnik buddies and needed to take the edge off.

Just out of curiosity, was it that he was eating ice cream for breakfast or was it the banana split specifically?  Would a bowl of Rocky Road have been better?  At least it wasn't Cherry Garcia or Chunky Monkey or something. In fairness, maybe he was just coming down from the high of an all night poetry jam session with his beatnik buddies and needed to take the edge off.

Ice cream for breakfast is utter insanity. Pancakes can take the edge off of an all night poetry jam. Fact: at any given time, 75% of IHOP patrons are stoned.