What will pop by the end of the week?

Kraven

If I want to make a lot of money by the end of the week, but preferably in the next couple of days, what should I buy?  There seems to be a lot of good ideas floating around so I thought this thread could narrow it down.

If I want to make a lot of money by the end of the week, but preferably in the next couple of days, what should I buy?  There seems to be a lot of good ideas floating around so I thought this thread could narrow it down.

I have some names, but I'd only be willing to share them if you're really serious about getting rich. You have to really want it though.

Also, you will need to have $9.99 on hand for my premium daily newsletter. It's full of hot picks and has many charts with lines on that won't make much sense.

Sign up now, for this once-in-a-lifetime investment opportunity. There's no way you won't regret it.

Haha is this a serious question?

We certainly like FST, but end of the week is an awfully tall order...

Like a heart attack.  I thought this was a good complementary thread to the what are you buying today thread.  It's good to know what's going to go up really soon.  I always subscribe to the Will Rogers view that if a stock isn't going to go up, don't buy it, but on the flip side if it is going to go up and soon, we should buy it.

There's no way you won't regret it.

Is that a faux pas? Is that your subconcious telling me that you are a con????

hmmmmmmm

Sell SPY futures with SL on the YH or buy short term SPY puts.

I am really infected now with a short bias, i have to get rid of it somehow. Perhaps its best when the market once again gives me a lesson and rallies up without me.

OIBR ... it hit a bottom a few days back and has since climbed up and keeps climbing slwoly - you could perhaps make 10% by the end of the week. More importantly, if you buy now (0.88$) you will be buying lower than most everyone else and it has 90% upside according to Packer :)

I am long OIBR, but ....

Caveat emptor!

hmmmmmmm

I'm going to level with you, randomep.

That's a small trick I've developed over the years to weed out the folks who aren't smart enough to make a killing alongside me in the current market.

Unfortunately, some individuals just don't have what it takes.

On the other hand, you have just proven that this doesn't apply to you and therefore I'm more than happy to have you sign up for this amazing opportunity.

Just for the hell of it, I'm also going to personally throw a top tech trading tip into your daily newsletter for absolutely no extra charge provided you sign up within the next 24 hours.

Seriously, that's just how we do things over here at our well-known Stock Crunch Automated Millionaire's Market Edge Report newsletter.

Right now though, I'd encourage you not to think and just to buy. For someone as far ahead of the curve as you are, it makes no sense to procrastinate when you could already be taking full advantage of our galactically-renowned investment advice.

hmmmmmmm

That's a small trick I've developed over the years to weed out the folks who aren't smart enough to make a killing alongside me in the current market.

On the other hand, you have just proven that this doesn't apply to you and therefore I'm more than happy to have you sign up for this amazing opportunity.

I am not worthy! I was feeling so high from your flattery I read that much before I figured out what you were saying.....

Nice try though, made me laugh today

hmmmmmmm

Just for the hell of it, I'm also going to personally throw a top tech trading tip into your daily newsletter for absolutely no extra charge provided you sign up within the next 24 hours.

Seriously, that's just how we do things over here at our well-known Stock Crunch Automated Millionaire's Market Edge Report newsletter.

Right now though, I'd encourage you not to think and just to buy. For someone as far ahead of the curve as you are, it makes no sense to procrastinate when you could already be taking full advantage of our galactically-renowned investment advice.

Damned Brits...with your superior linguistic skills.  Also, Anacott Steel for you others.

I know it's almost the end of the week but I have some good news. I think I found the ultimate stock that is sure to make you, according to my calculations, somewhere between 1,787% and 1,789% by end of day Friday. What's the ticker? BRK.B. According to The yahoo discussion boards, BRK is likely to double sometime between 10:45 and 10:56 AM PST, when the MACD trend line is expected by analysts to cross over the 7 minute moving average curve, and will ready for take off after 1pm. Why you ask? There are rumors on the newsletter circuits that BRK will be acquired by Salesforce (CRM) before this coming weekend with an options/LBO vehicle. Benioff has, as of 10:05 tonight, neither confirmed nor denied the rumors. Not sure if CNBC bas picked up the story yet. More to come...