The reason why this Board is so useful

giofranchi

I hardly know anybody who's done very well in life in terms of cognition that doesn't have somebody trusted to talk to. Einstein would not have been able to do what he did without people to talk to. Didn't need many, but he needed some.

You organize your own thoughts as you try and convince other people. It's a very necessary part of operations. If you had some hermit sitting on a mountain, he wouldn't do very good.

--Charles Munger, 2014-05-05, on CNBC's "Squawk Box"

Gio

I hardly know anybody who's done very well in life in terms of cognition that doesn't have somebody trusted to talk to. Einstein would not have been able to do what he did without people to talk to. Didn't need many, but he needed some.

You organize your own thoughts as you try and convince other people. It's a very necessary part of operations. If you had some hermit sitting on a mountain, he wouldn't do very good.

Gio

Gio, I agree great quote.A fantastic advantage to have friends investors trusted to talk.

I've been here for about 3.5 years and I enjoy it a ton, too. Thanks to Sanj for bringing it all together.

Plus, Kraven helps us with his relationship tips, too. ;)

I've been here for about 3.5 years and I enjoy it a ton, too. Thanks to Sanj for bringing it all together.

Plus, Kraven helps us with his relationship tips, too. ;)

The board is helping me get precise on my definition of risk. For example...After I read ericopoly's cryptic posts about leverage 10x (maybe more) I finally get a new and good perspective through my thick skull.

Gio

+1