Pictures From 2014 MPIC Fund's AGM

Parsad

Since I'm a jobless retiree now, I have all the time in the world other than driving my teenage kids around for school, swim practice, math tutorial, piano lessons and meeting their friends in the mall for more than 40 trips a week :-(

Why can't they stay home reading Moody's manual all day instead on Facebook and YouTube?

Here is more photos from the events. Enjoy and cheers, have a great weekend, everyone:

http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=be370ac95edffcf4&sid=0AZMnDJw3ct2LJyA

Very nice.  Pics with the Keg girl outnumber your pics with Prem, Sanj, Norm and Francis combined.  ;D

So, is Gio about 7' tall?

Alan is married and has two teenage kids.  So all he has to look forward to are these photographs with the Keg girls!  ;D

Gio's tall...not 7' tall, but probably 6'3 or so.  Gio, what is the exact number?  Cheers!

Correction from Sanjeev:

I have 3 teenage kids and all of them are open for adoption for any value investors.  Well, if you're a true value investor, you already know the financial returns on kids are guaranteed NEGATIVE addition to the stress and anxiety! :-)

Here are my trips:

School: 5X2+4=14

Swim Practice: 8+10=18

Math Tutorial: 6

Piano Lessons: 2

Malls and friends: 2

Total: 42

Correction from Sanjeev:

I have 3 teenage kids and all of them are open for adoption for any value investors.  Well, if you're a true value investor, you already know the financial returns on kids are guaranteed NEGATIVE addition to the stress and anxiety! :-)

Here are my trips:

School: 5X2+4=14

Swim Practice: 8+10=18

Math Tutorial: 6

Piano Lessons: 2

Malls and friends: 2

Total: 42

Wow!  No wonder you had to retire.  You and your wife don't have time to do anything else except chauffeur the kids around.  The oldest one should be driving in a year and can take the siblings around sometimes.  Cheers!