Question about the site on Mobile devices

adesigar

Sorry for what is probably a dumb question

What is the quickest way to go to the last page of a thread on the mobile version of the forums?

I don't think there is a easy way to go to the last page. Clicking on the encircled arrow link only takes you back to last viewed page +1 (or the last page if there is no next page). To skip intervening pages I just click the dropdown next to "Goto page" at the bottom & then choose the last page number. For some threads which have a lot of pages, the scrolling can get excessive.

Overall, the mobile format is pretty cool, I think I like it better than the desktop version.

Sorry for what is probably a dumb question

What is the quickest way to go to the last page of a thread on the mobile version of the forums?

I don't think there is a easy way to go to the last page. Clicking on the encircled arrow link only takes you back to last viewed page +1 (or the last page if there is no next page). To skip intervening pages I just click the dropdown next to "Goto page" at the bottom & then choose the last page number. For some threads which have a lot of pages, the scrolling can get excessive.

Overall, the mobile format is pretty cool, I think I like it better than the desktop version.

Yup I really like reading using the mobile format its nice on the phone but best on Ipad. While scrolling through numbers 1-528 for the SHLD page I thought im missing something obvious. Its a very minor thing and only on threads with a ton of pages.