Meeting Credentials if you have electronic proxy

Ravi

I did just that and haven't got that credential from them as of yet, im in Canada...  so i wasn't going to risk not being able to get in so i haven't booked anything...

but i also just learned that apparently if you get the annual report you can just request the credentials at the door...

Gary

I did just that and haven't got that credential from them as of yet, im in Canada...  so i wasn't going to risk not being able to get in so i haven't booked anything...

but i also just learned that apparently if you get the annual report you can just request the credentials at the door...

Gary

Don't do that...they take more than a week...book your stuff. Apparently it's not hard to get credentials.

Apparently it's not hard to get credentials.

Is right. The year we went (with a 7-month old in tow), I didn't have credentials in hand for the evening events prior to the AM. The Berkshire folks did a quick check to confirm that I was indeed a shareholder and gave me the credentials. All in the space of a couple of minutes.

Best,

Ragu

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I do not have the credentials and emailed Berkshire staff . this was the reply

"You can bring a copy of your broker’s statement and picture id and go to the Centurylink Center on Friday, May 2nd from 12:00 noon to 6:00 pm or on Saturday, May 3rd starting at 7:00 am and get your credentials.  Debra