Sanjeev: Putting Fairfax dinner video online?

Liberty

Hi Sanjeev, and everybody who has the chance of going to the FFH dinner this year.

I won't be able to make it because of family obligations. I know its a bit last minute, but I was wondering if it would be possible for someone (anyone, as long as you have permission from the organizers) to put a video camera on a tripod near the stage (if it can be plugged in the audio board even better, but as long as we have sound) and later upload the video to youtube for those of us who can't make it?

Or even just an audio recording from a smartphone uploaded somewhere would be really great.

These are so interesting that it's a shame they're not preserved online, and I'm sure a lot of people wish they could go but can't for various reasons.

But if it's not possible or too complicated, I understand. I just thought I'd suggest the idea.

Thanks!  :)

Hi Sanjeev, and everybody who has the chance of going to the FFH dinner this year.

I won't be able to make it because of family obligations. I know its a bit last minute, but I was wondering if it would be possible for someone (anyone, as long as you have permission from the organizers) to put a video camera on a tripod near the stage (if it can be plugged in the audio board even better, but as long as we have sound) and later upload the video to youtube for those of us who can't make it?

Or even just an audio recording from a smartphone uploaded somewhere would be really great.

These are so interesting that it's a shame they're not preserved online, and I'm sure a lot of people wish they could go but can't for various reasons.

But if it's not possible or too complicated, I understand. I just thought I'd suggest the idea.

Thanks!  :)

A transcript would be good if not a video itself. Same for Fairfax AGM and Sanjeev AGM.

Sorry folks!  There won't be a recording of the event.  Just like the Fairfax AGM or Berkshire AGM, we like to maintain a candid atmosphere for our presenters, and at the same time encourage people to attend the event in person to get the full experience.  Cheers!

will someone be live tweeting the event?  8)

Sure, if people want to tweet it live, that's fine.  I'll set up a Twitter account for Corner of Berkshire & Fairfax, and you guys can tweet directly onto there if you want.  Cheers!

Sure, if people want to tweet it live, that's fine.  I'll set up a Twitter account for Corner of Berkshire & Fairfax, and you guys can tweet directly onto there if you want.  Cheers!

Yes..please do this! i wanted to go this year but couldn't fit in.

Sorry folks!  There won't be a recording of the event.  Just like the Fairfax AGM or Berkshire AGM, we like to maintain a candid atmosphere for our presenters, and at the same time encourage people to attend the event in person to get the full experience.  Cheers!

That's fair. Thanks for considering it, Sanjeev. I certainly don't lack motivation to attend in person, I just can't this year and feel bad I'll be missing both the dinner and AGM.

I hope that board members will share their notes on the event like past years. Thanks in advance to those who will do so!

This is great ! What's the id of the twitter account ?