Anonymous Man Wearing a "Dhandho" Shirt!

Parsad

With his left hand on a "Dakshana" folder... It is Pabrai himself!

That's what he said.  My response to him was:

First, the guy is not hairy enough to be you.  Second, his pigmentation, old age freckles/spots, and loose skin around the elbows would seem to suggest that this man is a geriatric.  Finally, the man is standing in Buffett's office.

I'm guessing it's not you!  But to maintain the envelope of mystery and this charade, I will post it on the message board and have people guess who it is.  The answers will amuse!

Cheers!

So many of you think Ted?  Why...the pants and belt?  That had me wondering too, since I've never seen Buffett wear those type of pants. 

Anyway, keep guessing as Mohnish has not put me out of my misery yet!  Cheers!

I'd say It's Prem...

Neither Prem, nor Mohnish would be caught dead in those pants.  Those are white guy pants!  ;D 

And a snakeskin/crocodile belt with those pants and the "Dhandho" shirt...that is pure Buffett!  Cheers!

Not a lot of white guys have black arm hair.

True!  I would think Buffett's arm hair would be lighter.  Although the skin tone doesn't seem dark enough for Prem.  Keep guessing guys...Mohnish has not emailed with the answer...he might never email with the answer!  Although, the more outrageous they get, the more likely he will.  Cheers!

Neither Prem, nor Mohnish would be caught dead in those pants.  Those are white guy pants!  ;D 

And a snakeskin/crocodile belt with those pants and the "Dhandho" shirt...that is pure Buffett!  Cheers!

Well maybe you're used to see Prem in NA - The picture might have been taken elsewhere...

Still think it's him. Moonish seems taller/bigger than the guy pictured.

I'd rule out completely Buffett.

Well maybe you're used to see Prem in NA - The picture might have been taken elsewhere...

Still think it's him. Moonish seems taller/bigger than the guy pictured.

I'd rule out completely Buffett.

You think it's Mohnish.  Doesn't look anything like this guy!  ;D  Cheers!

Mohnish.jpg.5dece89d4b260ffe56e614b2e32f6d1c.jpg