2014 Yellow BRK'ers Party

Parsad

Thanks for posting Parsad!

The Yellow BRKers is in Omaha during the Berkshire Hathaway annual meeting weekend. Last year I saw many board members there and I hope to see many of you there again this year. For those of you that have not been to the event before, this is a great way to meet other value investors. 

If you are attending please register with the link above.

Alex

• 1 month later...

I just took a look at the RSVP list for the Yellow BRKers and I noticed a bunch of people from this board. The Yellow BRKers is Friday May 2nd at the Downtown Double Tree Hotel on 1616 Dodge Street.

If you are going to Omaha for the Berkshire Annual Meeting you are welcome to attend the event.

Please RSVP under the 'Register' tab at www.yellowbrkers.com

I look forward to seeing many of you in person!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes there will!

The 2016 Yellow BRKers will be held Friday, April 29th, 2016 at the DoubleTree Hotel in Omaha, starting at 4:00 pm and you can linger until 7:00 pm. There will be a short program at approximately 5:30.

This is a casual atmosphere. It's a "happy hour" type of gathering - not a formal dinner or anything of that sort.

The DoubleTree is located on 16th and Dodge. There may be some street parking, otherwise, one can use the parking garage with an entrance from the South at 16th & Dodge street, just east of the First National Bank.

Please register in advance here: Yellowbrkers.com

A $10 donation is suggested at the door to defray costs of putting on this event.

There were many COBF board members there last year and I look forward to seeing you all again!