Who is Coming to Toronto on What Day?

Parsad
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm running a couple of polls to assist Fairfax in figuring out what type of demand there is for buses running shareholders to various Fairfax subsidiaries.  Please make any comments about the past bus trips, how you felt about them, and/or how they could be improved.

Also, in response to this post, list any Fairfax subsidiaries/businesses you would like to see, but might not be on the schedule.  Naturally remember that they would have to be relatively close to the downtown core.  Cheers!

Can you let us, first timers :), know more about how these trips worked? When did they leave, where did they go etc...

If it helps my current flight arrives 3:30 I believe on Monday...

Last year, there was one shuttle the day before the AGM from around 1:00pm to 3:00pm, that took people to Sporting Life and William Ashley's.   

Shuttles also ran from Roy Thomson Hall after the Fairfax AGM to those two stores last year.  I believe those will be running regardless again this year. 

That's why I'm doing this poll...to see what the demand would be like on Monday and Tuesday.  So far, demand seems tepid at best on those two days.  Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...