A hat tip and more to Sanjeev

twacowfca

Normally we make contributions anonymously, but today we're making a $5K contribution openly  toward the costs of maintaining the COBAF message board. Let me challenge some of those who are impatient for improvements to make a contribution of at least 1% of that amount before expressing disapproval.

Thank you.

Normally we make contributions anonymously, but today we're making a $5K contribution openly  toward the costs of maintaining the COBAF message board. Let me challenge some of those who are impatient for improvements to make a contribution of at least 1% of that amount before expressing disapproval.

Thank you.

Twacowfca, as usual your timing is perfect!  Sanjeev, count me in for another $5k as a donation to the COBAF board to be used as you see fit.  I will hand you a check at the annual dinner.  It's a small amount compared to the value of this board but I hope it eases some of the burden.

Guest valueInv

Thank you.

I would be happy to. The time I would save finding information efficiently alone would be worth it.

Thank you.

Twacowfca, as usual your timing is perfect!  Sanjeev, count me in for another $5k as a donation to the COBAF board to be used as you see fit.  I will hand you a check at the annual dinner.  It's a small amount compared to the value of this board but I hope it eases some of the burden.

Good show! See you there.  :)

Wow!  I didn't see this thread until our director Andrew Cooke alerted me to it!  Thanks very much!  I'm very grateful that you love the board and appreciate it!

Before everyone starts donating, my comments weren't meant to stifle innovation on the board, but only to say that we get around to changes slowly and as needed.  Maintaining a great community, with wonderful dialogue and ideas, is the most important thing to me.  Any ancillary improvements are secondary!  Cheers and thanks!

Thank you.

Good for you TWACFA and ONYX - that's real leadership.

You got my 1% today.

....and I'm not at all dissatisfied in any way - I love this board.

Thank you.

Good for you TWACFA and ONYX - that's real leadership.

You got my 1% today.

Good for you. +1  Who's next?

Perhaps Sanjeev might appreciate a few more volunteers to help run the FFH Dinner?

Hi Norm,

The CCFC is actually providing a couple of volunteers this year, and I will be talking to George to see if we can get a couple of students from Ivey as well.  Cheers

Perhaps Sanjeev might appreciate a few more volunteers to help run the FFH Dinner?

Hi Norm,

The CCFC is actually providing a couple of volunteers this year, and I will be talking to George to see if we can get a couple of students from Ivey as well.  Cheers

Most excellent!

Sanjeev,

Have you ever considered adding a 10% fee to the event tickets to raise money to support the board?  I doubt many would have an issue with it.  This could fix some of the ongoing funding needs as well.  Maybe you're already doing this, I don't know. 

To echo what others have said.  I like this board the way it is, keep up the great work!

Nate

Hi Sanjeev

Thank you for putting up such a great message board and I have really benefited from it.  I have learned lots and really appreciate you setting this up & all the people on the board willing to share their ideas and thoughts.

I have no idea how much it costs to maintain the IT stuff - I just thought with $10,000 that's probably pretty good?  Anyway, I thought I make a $500 donation to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of Canada - doesn't directly benefit the website but for a good cause that you've been promoting and a disease I can relate to. 

Gary

Untitled.jpg.50b7dafa194a1194a1e7dceb7c52f8c6.jpg

Hi Sanjeev

Thank you for putting up such a great message board and I have really benefited from it.  I have learned lots and really appreciate you setting this up & all the people on the board willing to share their ideas and thoughts.

I have no idea how much it costs to maintain the IT stuff - I just thought with $10,000 that's probably pretty good?  Anyway, I thought I make a $500 donation to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of Canada - doesn't directly benefit the website but for a good cause that you've been promoting and a disease I can relate to. 

Gary

That counts double !

You got my 1% as well, hats off to the full 100%'ers

This website is an oasis in a desert. I ceased looking at all my old idea generators for a full 6 months after I discovered this website, and I can link a good chunk of my portfolio to it.

You made a very good investment !