Today's most important question

investor-man
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Broncos!  I've been a Manning fan since he came into the league.  It was Indy for 11 years, now the Broncos for 2.  And with the way Manning has shredded defenses all season, and the way the Broncos defense has stepped up in the Playoffs, I think Seattle will be in tough with Denver. 

This Broncos team is great on special teams and Manning has something he never had in his career...someone who can run the ball and give him options.  He doesn't have to try and beat the defense in the air every down anymore, and that's what allowed him to set the records this season with so few interceptions.  Cheers!

As a Seattlelite; it is amazing to me to see all of the town spirit! Buildings have "12" banners on their sides,Starbucks folks wearing 12th man jerseys..and in every store(my family and I are out and about this morning) there are folks wearing the 12th man jerseys...I'm not knowledgable to predict a winner..the supporting spirit though is wonderful!

As a Seattlelite; it is amazing to me to see all of the town spirit! Buildings have "12" banners on their sides,Starbucks folks wearing 12th man jerseys..and in every store(my family and I are out and about this morning) there are folks wearing the 12th man jerseys...I'm not knowledgable to predict a winner..the supporting spirit though is wonderful!

Oh yeah, it's crazy here in Vancouver too.  A lot of Vancouverites have jumped on the wagon too, because the Canucks suck this year.  You've got "Go Seahawks" signs everywhere, and the bars will be full of Seahawks jerseys today.  I'm probably one of the few Bronco fans in Vancouver!  Cheers!

Oh Lord, that was about as bad as a first half any Denver fan could have imagined!  All the questions around Manning and the big game have started all over again.  Poor guy!  Please cue the miracle 2nd half comeback, otherwise this Hall of Famer is going to be nagged by the most annoying and persistent questions he could ever imagine.  This really sucks!  Cheers!

Guest 50centdollars

The referees have been brutal. They've blown calls on both sides of the ball and almost screwed up the coin toss lol.